Northern VA, DC, MD
Start up Costs
Start up Costs
How you get paid
How is the Market?
Choosing a Broker
Serious and Comedy
Company Home Page
Real Estate School
Online Real Estate School
By Our Agents & Students
How to become a Virginia real estate agent
You can be licensed in a matter of weeks, depending on your schedule:
- Complete an approved 60 hour Virginia Real Estate Course. This can be completed online with the final course test and exam prep review in our Reston office.
- Take the official VA State exams from PSI.
- Pass a criminal background check (fingerprinting done at PSI location).
- Sign up with a Real Estate firm. National Realty of Reston is hiring in Northern Virginia!
- Join your local Association of Realtors®
Benefits of the online real estate course:
- Take the course on your computer at your own convenience.
- View a video of our instructor Paul Hartke discuss the online course (YouTube video)
- Log in and out as desired. View course demonstration. (YouTube video course demo)
- Nationally recognized software is easy to use and makes the course easy to learn.
- Get valuable tips from our instructor/broker on completing this course quickly and effectively.
- No time driving to class and sitting in traffic.
- Take the final course exam in Reston.
- Northern Virginia students get a free exam prep review by a licensed VA instructor and broker.
- If not satisfied for any reason within 7 days, we provide a 100% refund.
- Call Act Web Real Estate School at 703-476-1747 or contact us with any questions.
Virginia, D.C. & Maryland Real Estate - National Realty - 703-860-4600
Web site and all contents © Copyright National Realty 2003-2015, all rights reserved